Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Welcome to my project this year. I am designing this blog to help me become a better reading teacher, mother, and wife. This will be my 13th year of teaching. Each beginning of the school year I reflect on the past year and look for ways to improve and better at teaching and in life. This year I feel I am coming off one of my worst years in general. It was a blur of sick kids, sleepless nights, disorganization, unmotivated lessons, dishes, laundry, repeat. So lots of room for improvements everywhere! All summer I have been reflecting on what went wrong and how I can stop it from happening again. What happens at home carries over to work.  So I am starting at home.  Sixteen days until school starts to whip my home into shape and get some routines into place.  Fingers crossed.  Ready, Set, Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment