Sunday, September 7, 2014

Match the Letters!

I saw this idea on Pinterest and I thought it was a great idea to enhance one of my favorite toys.  The letters go with the Leap Frog Fridge Phonics set.  You can get the phonics set pretty much anywhere.  Here it is on Amazon.  Leap Frog Fridge Phonics  Leap Frog makes amazing products for fun learning.  I am not endorsing Amazon or Leap Frog,  I just wanted to share a favorite product. It comes with all 26 letters of the alphabet, which are usually hap-haphazardly strewn over my refrigerator.   Well today that all changed.  I a made a chart with all the letters of the alphabet and taped it to the fridge, and poof  a new learning game is born.
No one has probably played with these magnets in over a month, and today they are a new hot item.  The little guy did really well at matching the letters...he was making some of the sounds and names while he matched.   This activity was well worth the 2 minutes of time spent writing out the letter chart.  If you have this set or any alphabet magnets I highly recommend this activity!
Fridge Phonics Game


Cheers to the third week of school!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© 180 Days of Reading. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig