Saturday, March 28, 2015

9 products for 5 bucks and growing!

I am loving making these Easter and Spring Products, and you can reap the benefits of it!  Right now I am up to 9 products in Easter and Spring All Access Pass, and counting.  These are priced at $1.00 each in my store, and you can get all 9 for just $5.00.  That is not even the best part!  This is a growing pack, so every time I upload a new Spring or Easter Product until April 18th you get it FREE!  They will be uploaded to this file.  All you have to do is re-download when a new product is added.  I plan on at least three new products a week until then.  So you are looking at a HUGE savings.   Okay sales pitch over... Click below to get it!



If you have any questions let me know!

Enjoy your weekend!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment