Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Spelling on the I PAD

I wanted to share another app that we have had fun practicing our spelling words on.  Here is my son practicing his words on it.  I have found a lot of success in practicing spelling words on the  I Pad.  I have shared a few other apps to use for spelling practice, and am constantly looking for new ones. This one is called HEAT PAD.  


It reminded me of those mood rings and stickers I used to have when I was seven. Back when phones  were attached to the wall, a TV remote was the coolest thing we owned, and no one had a computer in their home...HOWEVER  pretty sure I wore black leggings then like I am right now, funny how some things come back!

Anyway here is what the app looks like in the app store.  It's free!


It was really fun, and served the purpose of spelling practice for the evening.  The only downfall was that the words disappeared quickly.  You almost couldn't finish a word before the first letter disappeared.  I was sitting right next to him while he practiced so I could see that he was getting them right.  Give it a try!

Have a great app to practice spelling?

I would love to hear about it!

Amy




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© 180 Days of Reading. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig