Wednesday, April 22, 2015

"It's The Final Countdown!" Pre-Sale on EOY All Access Pass!

I am having a pre-sale on my end of year all access pass!  It is on sale until Friday for only $3.50.  The price will go up on Saturday.  Grab it!  It's going to be a good one!  I have lots of products ready to go for the end of the year!  They will be even more engaging and motivating than my Spring All Access Pass {Although this pack still rocks if you want to get it :)}


The Final Countdown begins on May 8th and runs until June 8th {MY LAST DAY: WOOHOO}!  Every few days a new product will be uploaded to keep you and your students motivated and learning until the last day!  I will be focusing on fluency and more on sentences and passages in these last few weeks.  I will also have review games that review all the skills we have learned.  There will be products that will be easy to differentiate for your K-2 learners.  I hope you join me for this last stretch of the year!

Get my Final Countdown All Access Pass 
HERE 

Pre-Sale until Friday!!!!


It is sure to be a good time for all!

Happy Hump Day!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment