Monday, April 20, 2015

Last Product Added to the Spring All Access Pass!

I just added the last product to my Spring All Access Pass.  So if you have it be sure to download it for the last time to get all the products.  I had so much fun creating products for this for the last month.  I hope everyone that purchased it found it to be useful!  The newest product is one of my favorite to do with kids, because they LOVE it.  It is a set of sight word Find, Read, and Write activities.  The students find the sight word hidden in the picture, {I like to give them magnifying glasses} they read the word and then write the word.  When they are finished they can color the picture.

You can get the Find, Read, and Write Activity in my store 






I also have my End of the Year ALL ACCESS PASS on pre-sale this week in my store.  I have lots of fun products planned for this!   It starts May 8th, and I can't wait!

Get it HERE

and don't forget to stop by my store for your Teacher Appreciation Week of Freebies starting May 4th!


Happy Monday!
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment