Saturday, June 27, 2015

Dare to Dream: TPT Seller Challenge!

I have been participating in the TPT Seller Challenge this month over at Peppy Zesty Teacherista.
This weeks challenge is Dare to Dream.  It is putting your goals and dreams into writing.  Here are just  two of my goals and dreams.


1.  The first one has been my dream since I had to go back to work after my first son was born.   I would have loved to be able to stay home with him longer than 5 weeks, but it just was not financially possible for us.  Same with my second, back to work in 5 weeks.   So now they are 7 and 3 and while I missed being home with them while they were babies, I am still working towards my goal of being home more and spending more time with them.

I am working towards this goal by paying off college loans and other debts with money that I earn on TPT.  

2.  This has also been a goal since I had my first little guy!!!  Our house has been on and off the market for the last 5 years.  It was supposed to be our starter home.  Five years max, and here we are going on eleven years!!!!   With two growing boys, only one bathroom and two bedrooms, and no yard whatsoever, we would all love a house with a little personal space.  While we are still cozy, and the boys enjoy sharing a room, I cannot picture us in this house with two teenage boys!!!!  

I am working towards this goal by relisting our house last week, and making a plan to clean and organize it so someone doesn't scream in horror when they come through it!   

While I have many other goals for myself, these are the two biggest, and all of my other goals pretty much lead to these two ultimate goals.  

Be sure to visit Peppy Zesty Teacherista to read more goals by fellow bloggers.  I have found then all to be very interesting!

 Have a great weekend!  
Amy

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on your goal of selling your house. We did the same thing last summer when we brought our first baby home. It was a rough road, but I'm so happy that we sold and are moving to new things. I wish you all of the best and hope that your TPT business will help you along the way!

    Ana
    Mrs. Bentin's Blackboard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Fingers crossed. I figure it will happen when the time is right.

      Delete
  2. I'm hoping you are able to sell your house this time! I'm sure it's not an easy process. I am trying to save up to buy a house. I know that will be fun in one way, but I am not looking forward to the whole process involved! :)
    Crystal
    www.funandlearningatbba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Good luck to you! The house hunting is the fun part, it's just all the paperwork involved that gets tedious! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete