Friday, September 25, 2015

Happy Fall Freebie!

Happy Fall! 

There is no denying that I LOVE SUMMER, but if I had to pick another season it would be Fall.  I love the weather, and pumpkin everything! 
Last year I made a ton of Fall Products.
Here are two of my freebies from last year, in case you don't have them yet.

Halloween Letter Roll and Read





You can get all of last year's Fall Products in my Fall Product Bundle 2014



and....I just uploaded today the first product in my *NEW* Fall Product All Access Pass for this year.  You will get 10 great products for one low price!  
If you like it GET IT TODAY!  It is on Pre-Sale for just $3.50 TODAY!!!



I love the first product, it is an Alphabet Missing Letter Center.  My first graders LOVED doing this!

Have a wonderful first weekend of FALL!

Amy

Check out more great freebies at Teaching Blog Addict










2 comments:

  1. We had a beautiful summer, but I am ready for fall also.
    Happy Friday!
    Mary
    Artistry of Education

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Amy for these freebies. Going to use them with my grand daughter who is in Kindergarten. Hooray for fall.
    Arlene
    LMN Tree

    ReplyDelete