Friday, October 9, 2015

Fall Freebie {Free on Friday}

Whew.  TGIF.  What a whirlwind start to the school year, and not slowing down anytime soon.  But, it has been our BEST start yet.  My oldest is LOVING second grade, and my youngest is rocking his new preschool.  No tears, complaining or sick days yet!

I have a freebie to share with you today!  I feel like it is buried in my store, so I wanted to make sure that you got it.  Plus I just spruced it up a bit.  It is one of my Kindergarten and First Grade student's FAVORITE game to play.  I use it for letter naming in Kindergarten right now and for letter-sounds in First.  The Kindergartners have to tell me the letter name, but my First Graders have to tell me the sound the letter makes.   I like to have them play in groups of 2-3, so you may want to make multiple copies and have lots of groups playing at once.

Here is what the letter cards look like:

 The real fun is in the special cards which tell the students things like "BOO!  You got scared, lose a turn, or "Black Cat!  Good luck for you, bad luck for them, take a card from a friend."

Kids go nuts for the special cards.

So if you are looking for a great way to practice Letter-Naming Fluency or Letter-Sound Fluency be sure to get this freebie!



Be sure to check out all the other great Fall Products in my store:



Happy Friday!!  
Amy

You can get more great freebies at Teaching Blog Addict







1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy, This is Fern from Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas.
    This resource is terrific! I want to thank you for linking up at my Teaching Blog Addict's Freebie Friday post every week!
    Have a great weekend,
    Fern
    Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete