Thursday, August 28, 2014

Back to School!

Yesterday was my first day back with kids, and my son's first day of First Grade!!!!  The morning was a little hectic, but we all got out of the house clean, dressed, and with everything we needed.  We had a quick clean-up when Brady decided to stick his entire arm in my exhaust pipe, and he threw a major fit when he found out that he was not going to ride the bus with brother...but that is Brady.  You know him.  If you have more than one kid in your family, you know which one is Brady.  But we love him.

Here are our back to school pictures.

I put in last years picture so you could see the theme we have going on...If you don't have a back to school tradition of pictures, I highly recommend it.  These will be great treasures in our family for years :)  Hope everyone else had a great back to school day!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© 180 Days of Reading. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig