Friday, May 22, 2015

Free on Friday!

My Second Graders saw me playing the CVC fishing game with my Kindergartners, and asked if they could play when I came in their room.  I quickly whipped up this fishing game for vowel teams for them.  They loved it!  Second Graders still like to have fun!  So I am making this free for the weekend so you can have fun with your kids next week!   Just grab an old magnet, tie it to a string and a ruler and you have a fishing rod.  Put a paperclip on each fish and I promise you will be the best teacher ever!


This will go really well with my other new product this week:




Easily differentiated and a great review of skills.  Why not take your kids camping next week.  With 40 pages of activities to keep them busy and learning the last few days!  
***If you are a Final Countdown All Access Pass holder, I added it to the pass**







TGIF!!!
Amy

Don't forget to visit Teaching Blog Addict for more great freebies!


Oh yeah, and don't forget to swing by next week for a super cool BLOG HOP and Giveaway!  :)





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© 180 Days of Reading. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig