Friday, June 5, 2015

Free on Friday!

Whew!  I finished.  I have been working on this all week and it just was not getting done!  I wanted to share this freebie for you today.  I LOVE this packet.  I think your parents will too.   It is a Summer Reading Packet that you can send home with your students.  Here is the free sample here:



If you like the sample get the entire packet HERE

You get a cover page, recording sheet, parent letter, and 35 read for speed activity sheets.  Each sheet covers a different skill. 

This product is also included in my Summer All Access Pass.  
You get all my summer products for one low price!

Get it HERE


Don't forget to grab more freebies at Teaching Blog Addict


Have a wonderful weekend!
Amy





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© 180 Days of Reading. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig