Friday, August 21, 2015

Free on Friday and a SALE!

So today I realized that I have not blogged about my finished Nursery Rhyme Bundle.  I LOVE how it turned out.  Be sure to get the freebie if you didn't already...




and if you teach Nursery Rhymes Rhymes or are thinking about using them this year.  Get this packet!

ON SALE TODAY!!!!!



There are a TON of activities in each one!  I can't wait to use it this year!
Each one is also in my store if you would like to try just one.

Here is a peek inside Little Miss Muffet. 



Each rhyme has similar activities with varying levels of skills in phonemic awareness, phonics, vocabulary, fluency, and comprehension. 

My entire store is on sale for one more day today!
Enjoy!

Amy 

Be sure to check out other freebies at Teaching Blog Addict




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this treat at Freebie Friday! Your slogan made me laugh -"If you call it a game, it's a game!". So true!!
    Linda at Primary Inspiration

    ReplyDelete

© 180 Days of Reading. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig