Sunday, August 23, 2015

*NEW* Sight Word Games!

I just finished up these new sight word games.  While I am LOVING summer, I am excited to try out all of my new products when I get back to school.  EEEEK!  In one more week!  Here is my new sight word games.



My students LOVE card and dice games.  They never get old!




There is a card game, and two dice games.  There is also a recording sheet that can be used while playing the card game, or the cards can be hung around the room for a read and write around the room.  (They will LOVE this!)

This is one of the many activities included in my Back to School Bundle:



Only two more products to go!

Have a great week at school if you are back or enjoy those last few days of summer if your not!
Amy



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© 180 Days of Reading. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig