Saturday, April 22, 2017

Super Hero Day is April 28th!

Super Hero Day is April 28th!


This is a great day to celebrate in your classroom.   Make it a theme for the whole day or week! Download my Super Freebie right here to get started:



Your students will love creating their own super kid, playing tic-tac-toe, and searching and finding!



I have also been pinning ideas like crazy on my pinterest board.  Click here to get some great ideas.  



I also have TONS of super kid games in my store.  Just click on the super kid tab.  They are a great way to combine fun and learning!   


You can practice














These are some of my student's favorite games. I LOVE to use games in my intervention groups.  They make learning fun. 


Want to earn free products from my store?
Click here:  FREE PRODUCTS!  

Want to join my EXCLUSIVE email list?


Have a fun day!

If you celebrate tag me on Instragam, and show me how your day went!


Amy




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© 180 Days of Reading. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig