Monday, April 18, 2016

Quick tip for spelling word practice!

I have a super quick idea for you today.
We had so much fun doing this at home.
Did you know that watercolor paints will not stick to crayon?
We had a LOT of fun with this.

I made some boxes on a piece of paper.  Then I wrote in WHITE crayon my oldest's spelling words. He had to paint and read his words.  This would work great with sight words too.  We just happened to be working on spelling.


Of course my youngest wanted in on the fun.  So we made him some shapes and his name to practice.


You could have your students work in partners, and have one write the words and one paint, then switch!


While you have the water colors out, try out my water color products!


We LOVE watercolors in our house.
I hope you do too!
Amy




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love the ideas! Great fun! Your son looks so excited! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

© 180 Days of Reading. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig