Monday, May 7, 2018

Teacher Must Haves

I've been thinking a lot about you.
Trying to think of ways to make your life easier.
Because being a teacher is tough.


I've bundled up some of my resources so you can plan and prep for the whole year at once, and save big.

Friendly Phonics is the perfect companion to any Science of Reading Program

The games and activites are for individual phonics skills and can be used with any phonics program that your school has.  

Just print the skill you are on, and drop them into a center or use them in some extra small group instruction!







Here are some other resources you might like! 










Here are some other blog posts you might like!




P.S  I've started an Amazon Affiliate Store.  Check it out to see my favorite teacher outfits for back to school!   

Shop my Amazon Store HERE #FOUNDITONAMAZON 










Get reading ideas sent right to your inbox!

* indicates required
SHARE:

1 comment

© 180 Days of Reading. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig