Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Welcome! Let me reintroduced myself, it's been awhile!


This my friends is the face I made when I pulled up my blog the other day.

Yikes.  Thank you for anyone who has actually looked at this thing in the last three years!

So. so much has changed.

First off I had to get rid of this picture and intro.



So many things wrong about this.   First of all my kids are enormous now.  I have way better style  (see my Amazon Affiliate Store here as proof).  Plus the biggest change is we are now an extremely happy party of three...If you know you know.


Here we are enjoying an amazing sunset on Lake Erie this summer.  
See...huge and happy kids!

That poor girl in that first photo, even though she has a smile on her face, she was so so tired, living in survival, and just doing everything she could to get through the day.

{Insert Life Changing Moment Here}

So thankful that I am not her anymore.

It took a few years to get where I am now, and I have so far I still want to go, but let me please re-introduce myself.

I love my kids.  My favorite thing to do it to show them how to navigate the world and how to enjoy the small moments.

I love my friends.  They are the people I have been looking for my whole life.

Other hobbies and interests include (in no particular order)
Dancing and singing at the top of my lungs,  traveling, sunsets, sunrises, being with friends, the beach, the mountains, camping, boating, swimming, kayaking, side by side rides,  shopping, dinners out, dinners in, movie nights, quiet mornings, baths, cooking, walking...  

and the best part is that I give myself the time to do the things I love now.

Ok so that was a big intro but now for the second thing I noticed when I looked at the blog... there is like no content.

I'm trying to clean up the old posts first and then get ready for some new stuff because I have a lot more to share.
  
Hope you stick around and find something useful!

Here are some old blog posts that don't suck.




Bye friends,
Amy




 

Subscribe

* indicates required
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© 180 Days of Reading. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig